Learn about posting and reposting on LinkedIn to reach your fan base.
- [Instructor] One of the best LinkedIn marketing strategies…is to write articles to post on the platform.…Creating content allows you to reach a new audience…and make more connections.…This is very dependent upon your writing skills though.…People expect a lot on LinkedIn, so don't attempt this…if you're not a good communicator.…Writing posts or status updates just for LinkedIn…is the fastest way to grow your brand…and connections on LinkedIn.…Just like a Facebook timeline, your post will appear…in your connections timelines and can be shared…by your connections so that others outside…of your direct network can read it.…
According to LinkedIn, posting 20 posts a month,…or one every weekday, allows you to reach 60%…of your audience which is far more than Facebook,…so you can see just how powerful this can be.…On your LinkedIn Home page, just go to Share an update,…and you can select to share it with the public,…with just your followers, or the public…plus your Twitter feed.…Another thing that's very powerful is to publish articles…
- Reviewing the biggest trends in online marketing for musicians
- Developing your social media strategy and online brand
- Determining how often to post on social media
- Marketing through your website
- Selecting and using a mailing list service
- Getting fans to sign up for your mailing list
- Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for marketing
- Marketing with a blog
- Optimizing your YouTube channel
- Increasing YouTube engagement
- Getting your music on Spotify and other streaming service playlists
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Online Marketing Can and Can’t Do for You
2. Online Marketing Basics
3. Marketing through Your Website
4. Marketing with Your Mailing List
5. Using Facebook for Marketing
6. Using Twitter for Marketing
7. Marketing with a Blog
8. Marketing with YouTube
9. Using Instagram for Marketing
10. Using LinkedIn for Marketing
11. Marketing Your Music with Playlists
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.