Take a look at the various benefits of using LinkedIn.
- [Narrator] LinkedIn isn't usually one…of the social networks that comes to mind…when you're talking about audience building,…promotion, or marketing.…While all those things can happen on LinkedIn,…it's most useful to a musician, artist,…band, engineer or producer by doing…what it's really good at,…and that's connecting you with professionals…that might be useful in running the business of your music.…For instance, maybe you're looking for…a social media manager, or a video editor,…or a recording studio.…LinkedIn's a great place to get access to a pro…that might be invisible to you otherwise.…
Maybe you're looking for a manger, music attorney,…or promoter in Germany.…There's no better way to contact the right person…without having to wade through the different layers…of people in your way if you cold call.…The best part is that the other person…can check you out as well.…If you present a professional image…and have a complete description of your brand,…you can get the seal of approval and provide the pro…with some of your background before you even…
- Reviewing the biggest trends in online marketing for musicians
- Developing your social media strategy and online brand
- Determining how often to post on social media
- Marketing through your website
- Selecting and using a mailing list service
- Getting fans to sign up for your mailing list
- Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for marketing
- Marketing with a blog
- Optimizing your YouTube channel
- Increasing YouTube engagement
- Getting your music on Spotify and other streaming service playlists
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Music Law: Recording, Management, Rights, and Performance Contractswith Richard Stim1h 40m Appropriate for all
1. What Online Marketing Can and Can’t Do for You
2. Online Marketing Basics
3. Marketing through Your Website
4. Marketing with Your Mailing List
5. Using Facebook for Marketing
6. Using Twitter for Marketing
7. Marketing with a Blog
8. Marketing with YouTube
9. Using Instagram for Marketing
10. Using LinkedIn for Marketing
11. Marketing Your Music with Playlists
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.