Learn how to use Google Analytics to measure your website’s performance.
[Narrator] - Google Analytics is another free…measurement tool that's easily available.…If you have a Gmail account, or you have…a Blogger account, then you already qualify…for Google Analytics.…All you have to do is create an account,…which pretty much means you just sign…in with your Gmail account.…In this case, I'm going to sign in and you can see…I have a number of accounts here that…Google Analytics is looking at.…And what we'll look at is, look at Blogspot.…Blogspot is my big picture blog.…And once again, this gives us an overview.…
It tells us how people visited the site.…It's telling us the average visit, it's telling…us the new visits, telling us how many unique…visitors, what their average page visit is.…Gives us a ratio of new visitors to returning…visitors, all of those things.…We go down here, gives us a little bit more.…Tells us the language, so for the most part,…my visitors are English speaking.…There are some from Germany.…There's some from France.…We can go in and we can see Mobile, for instance.…
- Reviewing the biggest trends in online marketing for musicians
- Developing your social media strategy and online brand
- Determining how often to post on social media
- Marketing through your website
- Selecting and using a mailing list service
- Getting fans to sign up for your mailing list
- Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for marketing
- Marketing with a blog
- Optimizing your YouTube channel
- Increasing YouTube engagement
- Getting your music on Spotify and other streaming service playlists
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Music Law: Recording, Management, Rights, and Performance Contractswith Richard Stim1h 40m Appropriate for all
1. What Online Marketing Can and Can’t Do for You
2. Online Marketing Basics
3. Marketing through Your Website
4. Marketing with Your Mailing List
5. Using Facebook for Marketing
6. Using Twitter for Marketing
7. Marketing with a Blog
8. Marketing with YouTube
9. Using Instagram for Marketing
10. Using LinkedIn for Marketing
11. Marketing Your Music with Playlists
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.