Join Bobby Owsinski for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Social Media Promotion for Musicians, Artists, and Engineers.
- [Bobby] As you can see, after watching this course,…social media promotion can really supercharge your career.…It does take time and effort though,…but it's something that you can do in stages.…While I've given you tips on marketing…on several social networks as well as your website,…mailing list, and blog,…it's best to concentrate on one at a time…till you have it down, then move on.…That would be your website first, then your mailing list,…since those are the lifeblood of your online presence…and are potentially more powerful than anything else…that you can do online.…
After your website and mailing lists are up and running…with the tips I shared with you,…move on to either Facebook or YouTube,…whichever one feels the most comfortable.…Don't more onto another social network…until you feel that you have the one…that you're on now down pat.…From there, you can go onto other social networks…or a blog as you see fit.…Remember that doing this well does take time,…but you'll be rewarded for your efforts in the end.…
- Reviewing the biggest trends in online marketing for musicians
- Developing your social media strategy and online brand
- Determining how often to post on social media
- Marketing through your website
- Selecting and using a mailing list service
- Getting fans to sign up for your mailing list
- Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for marketing
- Marketing with a blog
- Optimizing your YouTube channel
- Increasing YouTube engagement
- Getting your music on Spotify and other streaming service playlists
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Online Marketing Can and Can’t Do for You
2. Online Marketing Basics
3. Marketing through Your Website
4. Marketing with Your Mailing List
5. Using Facebook for Marketing
6. Using Twitter for Marketing
7. Marketing with a Blog
8. Marketing with YouTube
9. Using Instagram for Marketing
10. Using LinkedIn for Marketing
11. Marketing Your Music with Playlists
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.