Join Jeannie Deva for an in-depth discussion in this video ArtistWorks and Next Steps, part of Vocal Lessons with Jeannie Deva: 2 Singing Songs Better.
- [Voiceover] Thank you for checking out…Artist Works Music Lessons on lynda.com.…You've take the first step towards becoming…the Musician you know you can be.…Now you can take the next step.…Artist Works gives you access to 800 hours,…of premium music instruction,…from the most trusted and experienced…Teaching Musicians online today.…Whether you're a beginner, intermediate, advanced,…or somewhere in between,…Artist Works Schools offer instruction for any level.…Learn at your own pace, on your own time.…Closeup shots, and overhead angles make it instruction easy.…
Pause or repeat anything you want.…Our most popular feature is our Video Exchange Learning,…where you submit a practice video to your Instructor,…and get a personal video response.…You develop a real relationship with your Instructor,…and stay motivated to improve your playing.…You also get access to thousands of video exchanges…from other Students, who have already asked…many of the same questions you have,…as well as dozens of tablatures, backing tracks,…
Note: The course is part 2 of the Vocal Lessons with Jeannie Deva series, recorded and produced by ArtistWorks. We are honored to host this training in our library.
- Improving breath management
- Relaxing your stomach
- Practicing rib cage exercises
- Using songs as warm-ups
- Strengthening your voice with lip trills and nose buzz
- Improving pitch and resonance
- Nailing song phrasing, timing, and dynamics
- Moving from practice to performance