- [Instructor] Creating videos is one thing…but publishing them is another.…Here are some things that you can do to get…more engagement from your videos.…Number one,…schedule your videos for the time that the most fans…will see it so the content stays fresh.…The best time is between noon and 3 p.m.…Number two,…set an expiration date to help with any…licensing restrictions.…If you're posting something that might have a…copyright problem,…this is one way to get around it.…Number three,…add captions to tell your story without sound…since many viewers watch the video…with the audio turned off.…
Number four,…edit and manage your videos with Facebook's…Video Library Tools.…Number five,…take advantage of Facebook's embedded video player…to be able to embed them on other platforms.…Number six,…utilize secret videos that must be accessed…through a dedicated URL so they're only available to fans.…Number seven,…track your metrics,…especially your top videos, engagement,…and retention graphs.…Facebook videos allow you to reach more of your audience…
- Reviewing the biggest trends in online marketing for musicians
- Developing your social media strategy and online brand
- Determining how often to post on social media
- Marketing through your website
- Selecting and using a mailing list service
- Getting fans to sign up for your mailing list
- Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for marketing
- Marketing with a blog
- Optimizing your YouTube channel
- Increasing YouTube engagement
- Getting your music on Spotify and other streaming service playlists
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Online Marketing Can and Can’t Do for You
2. Online Marketing Basics
3. Marketing through Your Website
4. Marketing with Your Mailing List
5. Using Facebook for Marketing
6. Using Twitter for Marketing
7. Marketing with a Blog
8. Marketing with YouTube
9. Using Instagram for Marketing
10. Using LinkedIn for Marketing
11. Marketing Your Music with Playlists
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.