Want to know how to become a songwriter? Cliff Goldmacher shows what it takes to make it in the music business as a professional songwriter.
- Hi. I'm Cliff Goldmacher, and welcome to Write, Think, and Act Like a Professional Songwriter. In this course, I'm going to walk you through a variety of topics designed to hone your songwriting and music business skills. First, we'll start out by going over the nuts and bolts of the songwriter process, itself. Then, we'll move onto a few of things you can do once your song is finished. Next, I'll give you some insight into the ways you can behave on a day-to-day basis like a professional songwriter.
And finally, I'll finish up with some motivational career insights that I've gathered in my 20 plus years of writing songs. Whether you're an experienced songwriter looking for some tips and tricks to refine your craft, and understanding of the music business, or someone who's only written a song or two, and is just getting their feet wet, this course has something for you. Let's get started with Write, Think, and Act Like a Professional Songwriter.
- Writing the lyrics
- Writing the melody
- Writing chord progressions
- Creating a rough demo recording
- Motivational techniques and daily practice routines
- Moving your songwriting career forward