Start a blog to promote your music. Find out how to choose the best blogging platform, set up an RSS feed, and start creating posts that get your music more attention.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Bobby Owsinski. In this course, I'll show you all about the various blog platforms, why some blogs succeed while others fail; the best way to implement your blog, including design, RSS feeds, and the auxiliary apps now required to run a successful blog; how to craft blog posts that your fans really want to read; how to promote your blog; and how your blog can actually make you money. While you can learn a lot by just watching these videos, where you'll really learn is by actually doing it.
So make sure that you follow up. Now, let's get down to business.
- Evaluating platforms like Blogger, WordPress, and more
- Understanding why some blogs succeed and others don't
- Incorporating SEO
- Adding your blog to your website
- Writing ideas
- Exploring tools to help people find and subscribe to your blog
- Making money with your blog