Blogging Strategies for Musicians and Bands
A blog is a great way for musicians to tell their story and get the latest news to fans. In this course, Bobby Owsinski dives into giving tips on how to best use blogging to promote your artistry. Learn the pros and cons of different platforms, from WordPress to Tumblr; how to set up your blog and tie it to your website; craft interesting posts; and set up an RSS feed to help your fans subscribe. Bobby even shows you how to make money with your blog using AdSense and other affiliate programs.
- Evaluating platforms like Blogger, WordPress, and more
- Understanding why some blogs succeed and others don't
- Incorporating SEO
- Adding your blog to your website
- Writing ideas
- Exploring tools to help people find and subscribe to your blog
- Making money with your blog
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Bobby Owsinski. In this course, I'll show you all about the various blog platforms, why some blogs succeed while others fail; the best way to implement your blog, including design, RSS feeds, and the auxiliary apps now required to run a successful blog; how to craft blog posts that your fans really want to read; how to promote your blog; and how your blog can actually make you money. While you can learn a lot by just watching these videos, where you'll really learn is by actually doing it.
So make sure that you follow up. Now, let's get down to business.
Pinterest for Musicians and Bands22,214 Views
Mailing List Management for Musicians and Bands27,778 Views
Google+ for Musicians and Bands23,469 Views
Website Management for Musicians and Bands36,277 Views
Bookmarking Sites for Musicians and Bands19,132 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training4,283,533 Views
SEO Fundamentals1,434,738 Views
Audio Recording Techniques1,375,600 Views