- View Offline
- Choosing a template from the Project Assistant
- Importing a drum loop as a starting point
- Recording guitar
- Choosing an amp and inserting other effects
- Adding virtual instruments
- Adding a compressor
- Working with presets
- Exporting the final mix
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Pieter Schlosser, and welcome to Up and Running with Cubase 7. In this course, we'll look at Cubase 7 and learn how to produce great music. (mellow music) I'll start by showing you how to set up and create your first project and add a beat. (upbeat music) Then, show you how to use VST Amp Rack to add some unique effects to your guitar. (electric guitar music) We'll see how to create a dynamic mix, by using Cubase's fantastic automation tools.
(funky music) We'll be covering all these features, plus plenty of other tools and techniques. Now let's get started with Up and Running with Cubase 7.