- [Instructor] If you're a premium subscriber, you have access to the exercise files used in this course. In the exercise files, you'll find folders for each chapter and within those folders, you'll find either single audio files or project folders. To open the projects, open the folder and double click on the .Aup file, which opens the project in Audacity. To open the single audio files, such as the wav or mp3 files, here in Audacity choose File Open. Then navigate out to the file you want to open.
I cover other and more efficient ways to open files in the first chapter in the movie called Import Audio. So you may want to adapt one or more of those techniques after you watch that movie.
- Downloading and installing Audacity
- Importing audio
- Recording two tracks simultaneously
- Splitting clips
- Exporting your project
- Installing the LAME MP3 encoder
- Inserting silence
- Removing background noise
Skill Level Beginner
Audio Foundations: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 28m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
3. Basic Editing
4. Common Tasks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.