- [Instructor] And there you have it.…I hope you've enjoyed this look at Audacity,…and that you'll be able to take the tools and skills…I've covered here and apply them to your own audio projects.…If you're interested in taking a deeper dive…into the world of audio editing,…be sure to check out other courses in our library,…like Audio Mixing Bootcamp,…Audio Recording Techniques,…and the series Music Production Secrets,…and Foundations of Audio.…So until next time, enjoy using Audacity.…I'm Garrick Chow and we'll see you soon.…
- Downloading and installing Audacity
- Importing audio
- Recording two tracks simultaneously
- Splitting clips
- Exporting your project
- Installing the LAME MP3 encoder
- Inserting silence
- Removing background noise
Skill Level Beginner
Audio Foundations: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 28m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
3. Basic Editing
4. Common Tasks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.