- [Instructor] In every episode,…you want to give your listeners something…to do, get, share or download.…This is known as a call to action, or CTA,…and it leads to a more engaged listener.…The most common CTA is to ask your listeners…to rate, review and share your podcasts.…Ratings and reviews drive public visibility…in most podcast apps.…This is a very important CTA to use regularly.…It also helps to shoot a screenshot video of some type,…showing your listeners how to rate, review,…share and subscribe to your podcast.…
If you have freebies, downloads, PDFs, lead magnets,…et cetera, mention these as CTAs in your episodes.…Do you have events, share those.…Are you looking for sponsorships,…or do you have ads and people sponsoring you?…Share those as well.…Don't think of this as selling.…If you want more listeners,…the call to action is the best way to get them.…
- Identifying your audience
- Choosing a title, format, and length
- Buying recording equipment and software
- Recording and editing your podcast
- Mastering your podcast episodes for distribution
- Publishing your podcast
- Measuring your audience
- Promoting and marketing your podcast
Skill Level Beginner
1. Planning Your Podcast
2. Producing Podcast Content
3. Publishing, Distribution, and Measurement
4. Promoting Your Podcast
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.