Occasionally you may find yourself in a situation where you need to remove inappropriate or potentially offensive words from a recording. In this video, learn about a number of techniques and methods you can use to obfuscate unwanted content from your recordings.
- [Instructor] Occasionally, you may find yourself … in a situation where you need to remove inappropriate … or potentially offensive words from a recording. … Now, there are a number of ways you can do this, … and you'll have to figure out what works best … for your particular project. … I'm still using this podcast project, … and there aren't really any objectionable words here, … I think, but let's just pick one. … I'm going to mute the music track … so we don't have to hear that. … And we'll start from maybe right here. … - [Audio Recording] As usual, we have … an incredibly diverse collection … of tutorials that were released this week. … Including courses on typography, mobile app creation, … forming business plans, and advanced spreadsheet design. … - [Instructor] All right, let's use the phrase … "business plans" in "forming business plans." … I'm going to grab the zoom tool, and zoom in … on that area a bit. … And we'll just listen again. … - [Audio Recording] Forming business plans. …
- Downloading and installing Audacity
- Importing audio
- Setting up hardware to record
- Recording two tracks simultaneously
- Basic editing and common effects
- Splitting clips
- Exporting a project
- Inserting silence
- Bleeping unwanted words and sounds
Skill Level Beginner
Audio Foundations: Delay and Modulationwith Alex U. Case2h 20m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
3. Basic Editing
4. Common Tasks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.