Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercises for this course, part of Learning Atom.
- [Instructor] This project is a bit different than most, and in the Exercise Files folder, you'll find a couple of folders, one called Bootstrap Layouts, and the other one called React SPAs. I usually have one or more of these open in the editor at the beginning of each video, so that I can show you different features of Atom, but feel free to use your own files. Now there's also a GitHub repo where you can find these files at this URL. If you're an advanced user, and know how to use GitHub, you'll see the two files right here in the dist folder, and you can download those to your hard drive using GitHub.
Now this is a beginner course for most videos, but I'm going to assume that you've put together somewhat projects, and in the videos discussing Git and GitHub, I'm going to assume you have some experience with both of those technologies. So if you're comfortable with those requirements, let's get started.
- Downloading and installing Atom
- Managing tabs and panes
- Managing and folding content
- Changing text
- Working with selections
- Customizing Atom packages
- Customizing themes
- Paid coding with Atom Teletype
- Working with the Atom IDE
- Installing useful packages
- Integrating Atom with Git and GitHub