Snippets are bits of code that you can reuse in your projects. Learn how to create and customize snippets that are context sensitive to the type of code you're writing.
- [Narrator] So there is one more place…where you can change the style of how your interface…as well as your editor looks, and that is…in the style sheet, which you can find right here.…So once you get to that, you may see some text here…that gives you a little bit of help on how to use it,…but that's okay because I'm going to…show you how to do it anyways.…And, in here, what you can do is, you target different…things on your interface or on your editor, and then you…can modify them, so it's just like style sheets.…
So, for example, if I want to modify my tree view,…I could just type in tree view here, and then I can…change the font size cause I'm a big, cause I really like…my font size to be a little bit bigger,…so I'm going to put one point two REMS and this will just…make the font size of the tree; you can see that it went…a lot bigger.…And, the nice thing about this one is that it'll…override anything else, so any themes that are installed,…this rule right here has more specificity, so if you…know about using CSS specificity is what get applied,…
- Downloading and installing Atom
- Managing tabs and panes
- Managing and folding content
- Changing text
- Working with selections
- Customizing Atom packages
- Customizing themes
- Paid coding with Atom Teletype
- Working with the Atom IDE
- Installing useful packages
- Integrating Atom with Git and GitHub
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Using the Atom Interface
2. Using Editing Features
3. Customizing Atom
4. Working with Packages
5. Using Git and GitHub with Atom
Working with GitHub6m 49s
Next steps2m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.