Conclusion and steps to be taken next
- [David] Well, congratulations, you've reached the end…of this brief introductory course on Asana.…We've only skimmed the surface of the Free version of Asana,…and you should now be feeling more comfortable…with this online project management tool,…have an idea on how you might use Asana,…and feel ready to proceed on your own.…Now, you've probably noticed multiple opportunities…throughout the Asana interface to upgrade…to either a Premium or Enterprise account.…To learn more about what you get with those options,…just click Upgrade to see a list of features and pricing.…
Here you'll find the features…that come with the Free version of Asana,…the cost and features that come with a Premium account,…and an opportunity to contact Asana…for help with setting up an Enterprise account…in your organization.…Hit the back button to go back to Asana.…Now, you can also get additional help with ways to use Asana…as well as help on additional features by accessing Help.…Click the Help dropdown,…where you'll find ways to use Asana, keyboard shortcuts,…
- Creating an Asana account
- Updating your profile
- Working with teams
- Creating a project
- Organizing projects and tasks
- Adding and arranging tasks on a board
- Collaborating on projects
- Prioritizing tasks
- Creating and updating a dashboard
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Asana
2. Organize Projects and Tasks
3. Collaborate on Projects
Next steps1m 34s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.