- Creating an Asana account
- Updating your profile
- Working with teams
- Creating a project
- Organizing projects and tasks
- Adding and arranging tasks on a board
- Collaborating on projects
- Prioritizing tasks
- Creating and updating a dashboard
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, and welcome to this course on Asana. I'm David Rivers. Asana is an online project management and collaboration tool to help teams work more efficiently and stay focused on what's important. In this introductory course on Asana, we'll begin with some background info on Asana, and look at how to create your own account. Then we'll move on to exploring the necessary features and functions to help you get started using Asana to set up teams, create projects, add tasks, and track progress to make managing projects in a collaborative online environment a breeze.
There's lots to cover, so let's get started learning Asana.
1. Get Started with Asana
2. Organize Projects and Tasks
3. Collaborate on Projects
Next steps1m 34s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.