LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Cite the Asana hierarchy.
- Explain how to approve team join requests.
- Describe how to build a project task list.
- Recall how to modify a project task list.
- Describe how to access a project on a mobile device.
- Cite the methods for tagging and following tasks.
- Explain how to create and update a dashboard.
- Recognize the benefits of working in calendar view.
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, and welcome to this course on Asana. I'm David Rivers. Asana is an online project management and collaboration tool to help teams work more efficiently and stay focused on what's important. In this introductory course on Asana, we'll begin with some background info on Asana, and look at how to create your own account. Then we'll move on to exploring the necessary features and functions to help you get started using Asana to set up teams, create projects, add tasks, and track progress to make managing projects in a collaborative online environment a breeze.
There's lots to cover, so let's get started learning Asana.