Join Zahraa Khalil for an in-depth discussion in this video The devices used, part of Learning Arduino: Interfacing with Hardware.
- [Instructor] The components we are going to use in this course are a Common Anode 7 Segment LED, a Shift Register. 16x2 LCD. Potentiometer. Keypad. Resistors, and you are going to use six of them. And the value is 330. Connecting wires.
And finally, the Arduino Board.
- Interfacing with an LCD screen
- Wiring and coding the LCD interface
- Displaying random numbers on the LCD
- Interfacing with a seven-segment LED component
- Cycling through LEDs
- Using a shift register to interface with a seven-segment LED
- Interfacing with a keypad
- Combining the LCD, keypad, and LED
Skill Level Intermediate
The devices used38s
1. Interface with an LCD
2. Interface with a 7-Segment LED Directly
3. Interface with a 7-Segment LED Using a Shift Register
4. Interface with a Keypad
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.