Learn how to build interactive electronics with the Arduino microcontroller and components such as LCD screens, LEDs, and keypads.
- [Zahraa] Whether you want to code a simple LED or develop an advanced project, learning the essential of how Arduino works will get you there. In this course, I'll interface Arduino board with three components, LCD screen, seven segment LED, and keypad. I'll explore each component separately and go through the wiring and the coding commands. At the end, we'll combine the three components together where we apply all the knowledge learned within the course.
So join me, Zahraa Khalil, in the Learning Arduino course.
- Interfacing with an LCD screen
- Wiring and coding the LCD interface
- Displaying random numbers on the LCD
- Interfacing with a seven-segment LED component
- Cycling through LEDs
- Using a shift register to interface with a seven-segment LED
- Interfacing with a keypad
- Combining the LCD, keypad, and LED
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Arduino: Pulse Width Modulationwith Rae Hoyt1h 16m Intermediate
The devices used38s
1. Interface with an LCD
2. Interface with a 7-Segment LED Directly
3. Interface with a 7-Segment LED Using a Shift Register
4. Interface with a Keypad
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.