Join Zahraa Khalil for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Arduino: Interfacing with Hardware.
- [Zahraa] Thanks for taking the time…to join me in this course.…If you'd like to learn more about concepts,…or check out other projects,…you can refer to the Arduino website,…check resources and tutorials.…You can also check out our library for more Arduino courses.…Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn.…I'd love to hear about your exciting projects.…Thank you.…
- Interfacing with an LCD screen
- Wiring and coding the LCD interface
- Displaying random numbers on the LCD
- Interfacing with a seven-segment LED component
- Cycling through LEDs
- Using a shift register to interface with a seven-segment LED
- Interfacing with a keypad
- Combining the LCD, keypad, and LED
Skill Level Intermediate
The devices used38s
1. Interface with an LCD
2. Interface with a 7-Segment LED Directly
3. Interface with a 7-Segment LED Using a Shift Register
4. Interface with a Keypad
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.