Bring your ideas to life with Arduino. Learn about the basic features and capabilities of an Arduino board, and discover how to start programming your own projects.
- [Zahraa] Have you ever wanted to create an interactive art project, a simple rowboat, or just create a custom smart device inside your home? Then learning the essentials of how Arduino works will get you there, even if you have zero background in electronics. In this course, I'm going to introduce you to the Arduino board. We'll check out some of the basic components, like a push button and LED for digital input and output, wire them up, and make them talk to the software.
At the end of the course, you'll be able to use Arduino for simple interactive projects and be ready to jump into more advanced topics. So join me, Zahraa Khalil, in my course on Arduino Fundamentals.
- What's an Arduino?
- Creating an Arduino program
- Using the setup() and loop() functions
- Using the pinMode() and digitalWrite() commands
- Creating your first sketch
- Writing code to turn LEDs on and off
- Wiring a pushbutton to Arduino
- Activating an LED with a pushbutton
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Arduino: Interfacing with Hardwarewith Zahraa Khalil1h 40m Intermediate
Learning Arduino: Pulse Width Modulationwith Rae Hoyt1h 16m Intermediate
1. Introduction to Arduino
2. Creating an Arduino Program
3. Interface with Ouptut: LED
4. Interface with Input: Pushbutton
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.