In this video, Zahraa goes through the process of downloading the Arduino software from the official website.
- [Instructor] The Arduino Integrated…Development Environment, IDE,…is the software that's used…to write, compile, and upload your Arduino programs.…You can download the software from the main Arduino website…by going to Software,…and then select Downloads.…You will find the links…to the different versions of the Arduino…for several platforms.…So you need to select the type…that works for your computer,…and then once you download it,…you can run the installation program…to set up the software.…
The installation window will guide you through the steps…for installing the Arduino IDE software.…
- What's an Arduino?
- Creating an Arduino program
- Using the setup() and loop() functions
- Using the pinMode() and digitalWrite() commands
- Creating your first sketch
- Writing code to turn LEDs on and off
- Wiring a pushbutton to Arduino
- Activating an LED with a pushbutton
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Arduino: Pulse Width Modulationwith Rae Hoyt1h 16m Intermediate
Learning Arduino: Interfacing with Hardwarewith Zahraa Khalil1h 40m Intermediate
1. Introduction to Arduino
2. Creating an Arduino Program
3. Interface with Ouptut: LED
4. Interface with Input: Pushbutton
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.