- View Offline
- Using basic PWM output
- Adjusting the brightness of LEDs
- Color mixing with RGB LEDs
- Using analog inputs to drive output
- Testing components with a multimeter
- Using the map function
- Debugging code efficiently with the serial monitor
- Controlling servos and motors
Skill Level Intermediate
- Have you ever dreamed of bringing the world around you to life? Whether it's driving a car, maintaining a garden or flashing lights to match a beat, automating a process can save you time and lead to deeper insight. Pulse with Modulation is a tool used by leading technologists in every avenue of industry. The Arduino is a small but powerful microcontroller that lets anyone apply this amazing technology to their own projects. That's what this course is all about, creating interactive programs and circuits.
Hi, I'm Rae and I've been making, hacking and programming since grade school. In this course, I'm going to show you a few ways to harness the power of Pulse with Modulation with the Arduino to make LEDs, Servos and motors react to input from the environment. Along the way, I will introduce you to your new best friend, the multimeter, and help you to minimize the time you spend to bug in your code. So, if you're ready, get out your breadboards. It's time to start prototyping.