Join Adam Wilbert for an in-depth discussion in this video The new Ribbon interface (continued), part of ArcGIS Pro Essential Training.
- [Instructor] The rest of the ArcGIS Pro interface…below the ribbon uses window panes to organize options…and information about your project.…Depending on the size of your screen and…if you work with multiple monitors,…you might want to rearrange these interface panes.…Simply click and drag on their title bars…in order to move them around the screen.…Once you start dragging, you'll notice…these different drop zones that I can place them on.…For example, if I drag the contents and drop it here…on the top, it'll lock it to the top of the screen…and move the map tab to the bottom.…Let's go ahead and click it and drag it again.…This time I'm going to drag it to the far right side…of the screen, and notice that…it places it to the right of our project pane.…
We can adjust the size or width of each of these…by dragging on the bar between them.…We can also group panes into a tabbed interface.…If I click and drag on contents and drop it right on top…of our project pane, you'll notice that it goes into…a tab section down here at the bottom.…
- Creating a new map project
- Adding data sources to the project
- Managing data layers on the map
- Saving a project template
- Drawing new map features
- Querying and extracting features
- Creating geoprocessing models and packages
- Modifying the look and feel of the map through symbology options
- Adding map labels
- Working with 3D scenes
- Developing a map layout
- Sharing the map and data
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Establish a New Map Project
3. Work with Data
4. Geoprocessing in ArcGIS Pro
5. Symbolize Features on the Map
6. Add Map Labels
7. Working in Three Dimensions
8. Develop a Map Layout
9. Share Your Work
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.