ArcGIS Pro model packages use the .gpkx file extension. By copying the file into the project’s home folder, other projects can take advantage of the customized interface to the underlying geoprocessing tools.
- [Voiceover] By exporting your model…as a geoprocessing package,…we can bring it into other ArcGIS Pro projects…to apply in different contexts.…In this movie, I'm going to apply the model we developed…for the city of Seattle to similar data…for the city of San Francisco.…In the Project pane, I'm going to explore the Folders item,…and then we'll come into the Home folder for this project.…I've placed copies of…the ParksNearSchools geoprocessing package…and the Seattle toolbox…into the Home folder for this project.…If they weren't in the Home folder for the project,…you can right click on the Folders item…and choose Add Folder Connection to create a connection…to the folder where these resources live.…
To run the ParksNearSchools geoprocessing package,…we'll just come down to it, right click on it,…and choose Add to Project.…That'll take a few moments to run, but when it finishes…you'll notice a new item has been added…to our Contents pane on the left.…It's called ParksNearSchools,…which refers to the name ParksNearSchools…
- Creating a new map project
- Adding data sources to the project
- Managing data layers on the map
- Saving a project template
- Drawing new map features
- Querying and extracting features
- Creating geoprocessing models and packages
- Modifying the look and feel of the map through symbology options
- Adding map labels
- Working with 3D scenes
- Developing a map layout
- Sharing the map and data
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Establish a New Map Project
3. Work with Data
4. Geoprocessing in ArcGIS Pro
5. Symbolize Features on the Map
6. Add Map Labels
7. Working in Three Dimensions
8. Develop a Map Layout
9. Share Your Work
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.