Help documentation from esri is easily accessible from the question mark icon on the title bar of ArcGIS Pro. This loads online help documentation and instruction for using the geoprocessing tools. Offline help can also be installed if needed.
- [Instructor] There is a lot of functionality…built into ArcGIS Pro, and sometimes you're going to need…a refresher or some quick instruction…on how a particular function works.…You can always access the online help documentation…by visiting the question mark icon…in the upper right hand corner of the screen.…You can also get to help by going over to the project tab…on the left, and choosing help from the sidebar.…Either of these options will launch the default web browser…on your computer, and pull up the ArcGIS Pro help document.…Since it's on ESRI's website, it's maintained…and updated regularly to keep up with the changes…as Pro continues to be developed.…
You can drill into the categories on the left-hand side…of the page, or use the search feature…at the top in order to search for a particular topic.…Keep in mind that search is also going…to also pull out content related to ArcGIS for Desktop.…There's a lot of shared functionality between Pro…and the other applications in Desktop,…so much of it will still apply.…
- Creating a new map project
- Adding data sources to the project
- Managing data layers on the map
- Saving a project template
- Drawing new map features
- Querying and extracting features
- Creating geoprocessing models and packages
- Modifying the look and feel of the map through symbology options
- Adding map labels
- Working with 3D scenes
- Developing a map layout
- Sharing the map and data
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Establish a New Map Project
3. Work with Data
4. Geoprocessing in ArcGIS Pro
5. Symbolize Features on the Map
6. Add Map Labels
7. Working in Three Dimensions
8. Develop a Map Layout
9. Share Your Work
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.