Join Jason VanHorn for an in-depth discussion in this video The Google Maps API, part of GIS on the Web.
The first thing that you need to do is you need to obtain an API key.…
- Understanding map mashups
- Finding coordinates
- Mapping with Google Drive
- Geocoding with addresses and coordinates
- Merging data
- Analyzing your map
- Adding GIS layers from services or a file
- Working with the Google Maps, Bing Maps, and Esri APIs
- Sharing and publishing your work
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Mapping on the Internet
2. Google Maps Mashups Made Easy
3. Esri Maps Mashups Made Easy
4. Advanced Concepts: Application Programming Interfaces
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.