For the last challenge, Adam would like you to create a page layout of an area that interests you. Use an ArcGIS Online basemap or your own data and spend ten minutes working on the layout’s design.
(upbeat music)…- [Instructor] For the last challenge of the course,…I'd like you to spend some time working on a page layout…on an area that interests you.…Create a 2D or a 3D map frame using one…of the Esri basemaps to add content.…If you have your own data layers,…feel free to add additional details,…but focus primarily on the layout of the page.…Try and spend about 10 minutes experimenting…with the various layout items that you can add to the map.…
- Creating a new map project
- Adding data sources to the project
- Managing data layers on the map
- Saving a project template
- Drawing new map features
- Querying and extracting features
- Creating geoprocessing models and packages
- Modifying the look and feel of the map through symbology options
- Adding map labels
- Working with 3D scenes
- Developing a map layout
- Sharing the map and data
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Establish a New Map Project
3. Work with Data
4. Geoprocessing in ArcGIS Pro
5. Symbolize Features on the Map
6. Add Map Labels
7. Working in Three Dimensions
8. Develop a Map Layout
9. Share Your Work
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.