In the second challenge for the course, Adam would like you to spend five minutes or more creating a feature class for buildings in your city or neighborhood.
- [Instructor] It's time for the second challenge…of the course.…Using the project template created in the first challenge,…locate your house, school or other building…of significance to you…and trace it into a new Feature Class.…Make sure to include a column of two in the attribute table…for some descriptive information.…Keep in mind that you might have to change…your base map style in order to visualize buildings.…I expect that this challenge should take about five minutes.…Good luck.…
- Creating a new map project
- Adding data sources to the project
- Managing data layers on the map
- Saving a project template
- Drawing new map features
- Querying and extracting features
- Creating geoprocessing models and packages
- Modifying the look and feel of the map through symbology options
- Adding map labels
- Working with 3D scenes
- Developing a map layout
- Sharing the map and data
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Establish a New Map Project
3. Work with Data
4. Geoprocessing in ArcGIS Pro
5. Symbolize Features on the Map
6. Add Map Labels
7. Working in Three Dimensions
8. Develop a Map Layout
9. Share Your Work
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.