Multiple maps or scenes in the ArcGIS Pro project can be added to a layout. These elements are housed within map frames that can be positioned on the page.
- [Instructor] Once you have a page layout added…to your project and some basic preparation steps completed,…such as adding in these guidelines, you are ready to start…adding content from your other map views.…To do that, we'll come up to the Insert tab on the ribbon…and we'll click on the Map Frame button.…That will show us a listing of all the different map frames…that are in our document.…We have one called San Francisco, one called San Francisco…imagery and one called San Francisco imagery 3D.…Also, we are seeing thumbnails for each of the bookmarks…for each map that we've created.…I'll go ahead and select this one here that's just called…San Francisco in the San Francisco map.…
That will add a new map frame to the layout.…You can go ahead and drag these corner points and lock them…into the layout guides that we added previously.…I'll move this corner point to this area…and then I'll click on this corner point and drag it…to this intersection.…And then I'll just drag on this right edge to fine tune…this position a little bit.…
- Creating a new map project
- Adding data sources to the project
- Managing data layers on the map
- Saving a project template
- Drawing new map features
- Querying and extracting features
- Creating geoprocessing models and packages
- Modifying the look and feel of the map through symbology options
- Adding map labels
- Working with 3D scenes
- Developing a map layout
- Sharing the map and data
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Establish a New Map Project
3. Work with Data
4. Geoprocessing in ArcGIS Pro
5. Symbolize Features on the Map
6. Add Map Labels
7. Working in Three Dimensions
8. Develop a Map Layout
9. Share Your Work
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.