Join Joe Marini for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Learning Aptana Studio 3.
Well, that brings us to the end of Up and Running with Aptana Studio. I hope you've…enjoyed watching this title as much as I've enjoyed teaching it and bringing it to you.…Aptana Studio is a really great code editing tool, it's free, it's got a lot of great features…for both power users and novice coders alike.…It's one of the reasons why I like Aptana Studio so much is because you can use as few…or as many features as you like.…Sometimes I'm in a mode where I'm just using it to write straight code without taking advantage…of any other project editing features, other times I'm working on complex projects where…I need a lot of the organizational features that it brings to bear.…
I hope you take what you've seen here and get started using Aptana Studio, learn as…you go, try it out on some of your own projects, and have fun coding.……
- Installing Aptana Studio on Windows and OS X
- Creating a new file from scratch or from a template
- Creating a new web project
- Importing an existing web project
- Editing code
- Viewing code changes with Quick Diff
- Keeping track of your to-do list with Tasks
- Adding new code snippets and templates with bundles
- Previewing projects
- Deploying your website to an FTP server
Skill Level Beginner
1. The Aptana Studio User Interface
Setting up basic preferences5m 47s
2. Creating and Editing Documents
3. Using Projects
4. Editing Code
5. Working with Bundles
6. Testing and Deploying
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.