- View Offline
- What is Google Apps for Education?
- Creating a Google account
- Verifying the domain name
- Configuring Gmail
- Archiving school communication
- Adding office hours to calendars
- Centralizing school documents
- Collaborating with Google Docs
- Creating a Google site
- Adding educational apps
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hello, I'm Aaron Quigley and welcome to Google Apps for Educators. In this course, we will explore how users and administrators of Google Apps for Educators can get the most of the Google suite of products, including the integration of Google Calendar, Gmail, Google Docs, and Google sites, all through the lens of working inside an educational institution. As we discuss best practices surrounding Google Apps, I will also give tips and tricks that will help teachers and students get the most of Google Apps as they work toward streamlining communication, saving time, and leveraging Google Apps for content mastery.
I hope you enjoy working through this Google Apps course and that this course can help you be more efficient as an educator.