Learn how to use the clone tool in Snapheal.
- [Voiceover] Let's work on this image a bit with the…Clone Stamp tool.…Now it works like most Clone Stamp tools out there,…which is, you identify an area,…you hold down the Option key,…you click to select that source,…and then you stamp.…We have Diameter, for our brush,…and you can use the left and right bracket keys for that.…And we can also select Softness.…And our Opacity setting, also.…
So, if I wanted, for example, to get rid of that three,…let's go ahead and just zoom in a bit.…And we're gonna hold down the Space bar, to reposition,…so I don't want a brush size too much bigger…than what I'm actually cloning, so I'm going to…use my bracket keys to adjust, something just like that.…I'm gonna go down here, gonna hold down the Option key…to select my source, and then I come back,…my Opacity's at 85.…
And just like that, it's gone.…Excellent.…So, it is a Clone Stamp tool that works very well,…but a lot like other Clone Stamp tools out there.…I'm gonna go back in time, bring back my three.…Let's go back to Fit in View here.…
In this course, photographer, author, and educator Derrick Story demonstrates his favorite editing extensions for performing local adjustments. These tools round out what already exists in Photos, providing the photographer with a complete image editing toolbox. Step-by-step, he selects an image from the library, explains how he wants to change it, and then chooses the appropriate editing extension to complete the job.
- How extensions for Photos work
- Applying color effects with Color Filters for Photos
- Split-toning an image with the Tonality extension
- Creating a black-and-white image with Tonality
- Retouching a portrait with Snapheal
- Using external editors like Photoshop with Photos
Skill Level Intermediate
Photos for OS X Essential Trainingwith Derrick Story4h 16m Beginner
Photos for OS X: Enhancing Imageswith Richard Harrington2h 26m Intermediate
Photo Archiving: Preserving Family Memorieswith Erika Thornes52m 47s Intermediate
1. Color Effects and Filters
2. Black and White and Split Toning
3. Heal and Clone
4. Improve Portraits
5. Use Your Favorite Software with Photos
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.