- Assessing your image
- Retouching blemishes
- Enhancing skin texture
- Adding highlights to the hair
- Adjusting clothing and backdrop color
- Brightening and sharpening eyes
- Converting to black and white
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi and thanks for joining yours truly, Derrick Story, while we explore Portrait Retouching with Aperture. The image editing tools in Aperture are far more powerful than many realize. When working on portraits, you have a professional set of adjustment tools at your fingertips that allow you to get the most out of each image. A few of the techniques we'll look at include enhancing and softening skin textures, adjusting clothing color for just the right look, changing backdrop hue and intensity to perfectly match the subject, highlighting hair color, brightening teeth.
We'll also explore black and white portraiture, color monochromes, and using plug-ins to expand our creativity during post-production. So take your portraits to the next level by joining me for Portrait Retouching with Aperture.
1. The Basics
Next steps1m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.