Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Creative Slideshows with Aperture.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
I would like to thank you again for joining me today, as we explored slideshows…with Apple Aperture.…I personally find Apple Aperture very versatile with great options there for…creating attractive slideshows.…I invite you to continue to explore on your own some of the great other options…with themes and custom transitions that exist.…I think you'll find it's very versatile and very pleasing to your audience.…Thanks again for joining us, my name is Richard Harrington.…
- Rating and sorting images
- Creating a Smart Album
- Creating a slideshow with a preset
- Adding a secondary audio track
- Adjusting Ken Burns moves for individual slides
- Trimming a video clip
- Customizing transitions
- Timing transitions to music
- Playing back from Aperture
- Exporting slideshows
Skill Level Intermediate
1. An Overview of Creating Slideshows
Why create slideshows?1m 17s
2. Gathering Your Slides
3. Gathering Your Slides
4. Setting up a Custom Slideshow
5. Customizing Individual Slides
6. Working with Video Slides
7. Adding and Customizing Transitions
Timing transitions to music6m 13s
8. Sharing a Slideshow Movie
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.