- [Narrator] If you have access to the Exercise Files for this course, you can download them to your desktop as I've done here. Inside of the folder, you'll see some CSV files that we'll be importing to our Spark environment later, a zip file that actually contains a log of a bunch of different files we'll then use, as well as this DBC file which actually contains all of the code that we're going to be going through in this course. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, a set top device, or your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise files, that's okay. You can still follow along by watching how I use the files.
- Understanding Spark
- Reviewing Spark components
- Where Spark shines
- Understanding data interfaces
- Working with text files
- Loading CSV data into DataFrames
- Using Spark SQL to analyze data
- Running machine learning algorithms using MLib
- Querying streaming data
- Connecting BI tools to Spark
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introducing Apache Spark
2. Analyzing Data in Spark
3. Using Spark SQL to Analyze Data
4. Running Machine Learning Algorithms Using MLlib
5. Real-Time Data Analysis with Spark Streaming
6. Connecting BI Tools to Spark
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.