Join Dan Sullivan for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Introduction to Spark SQL and DataFrames.
- [Dan] Now that we've concluded our look … at Spark SQL and data frames, … you can continue to follow-up on both Spark and SQL … with other courses in the library. … If you're interested in Spark and machine learning, … I suggest you look into my course … on Spark for AI and machine learning. … If you're interested in data science, … I suggest you look at … my advanced course on SQL for data science, … which covers topics like windowing … and other advanced SQL functions. … Also, Spark and SQL are both commonly used … for data exploration and data analysis. … If this is something you're interested in, … then I suggest you look up the course … on exploratory data analysis with SQL. … …
- Installing Spark and PySpark
- Setting up a Jupyter notebook
- Loading data into DataFrames
- Filtering, aggregating, and saving data
- Querying and modifying DataFrames with SQL
- Exploratory data analysis
- Basic machine learning
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introduction to Spark DataFrames
2. Installing Spark
3. Getting Started with Spark DataFrames
4. SQL for DataFrames
5. Data Analysis with Spark
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.