Join Kumaran Ponnambalam for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Apache Spark Essential Training: Big Data Engineering.
- [Kumaran] There is a lot you can learn and do…with Apache Spark and Kafka beyond this course.…Try out the use cases in the course,…with data from your own business or company.…That should give you a real-life learning experience.…Check out the other courses in this platform,…related to data engineering, analytics,…and machine learning.…Expand your knowledge to other tools and domains.…Data always intrigues me.…I bet it intrigues you too.…So, let's keep exploring it,…and find better ways of moving data,…and extracting knowledge out of it.…
- What is data engineering?
- Spark and Kafka for data engineering
- Moving data with Kafka and Kafka Connect
- Kafka integration with Apache Spark
- How Spark works
- Optimizing for lazy evaluation
- Complex accumulators
Skill Level Advanced
Big Data Foundations: Program Managementwith Alan Simon1h 11m Intermediate
1. Data Engineering Overview
2. Moving Data with Kafka
3. Spark High-Performance Processing
4. Use Case Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.