Join Dan Sullivan for an in-depth discussion in this video Install PySpark, part of Introduction to Spark SQL and DataFrames.
- [Instructor] Now, I've opened a terminal window here. … And our next step is to install PySpark. … This is fairly simple. … We're just going to use pip, … which is the Python installer program. … And I'm going to say, install pyspark. … This may take several minutes to download. … And following the download, there'll be a build process … that, again, can take a few minutes. … And now we have PySpark installed. … …
- Installing Spark and PySpark
- Setting up a Jupyter notebook
- Loading data into DataFrames
- Filtering, aggregating, and saving data
- Querying and modifying DataFrames with SQL
- Exploratory data analysis
- Basic machine learning
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introduction to Spark DataFrames
2. Installing Spark
3. Getting Started with Spark DataFrames
4. SQL for DataFrames
5. Data Analysis with Spark
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.