So I'll make a call to the function we wrote previously…called setCss and I'll pass in first the directions…and I'll set the visibility property to hidden.…Then I'll make another call to setCss…and this time if the instructions are visible,…I'll want to set the display property to none.…Don't be tempted to use the visibility…property of the instructions.…
Setting the visibility to hidden…forces the browser to lay out space for the div.…We don't that, as if that happened…then the directions and the map…would be below where the instructions were.…Next we're going to create a Lat Long object.…Lat Long is an object that is included…
- Understanding Cordova's value proposition
- Installing the Cordova CLI
- Accessing mobile device capabilities, including geolocation and data storage
- Using Android Studio and Xcode in conjunction with Cordova
- Creating platform-specific stylings to match native interfaces
Skill Level Beginner
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developerswith Sani Yusuf5h 43m Advanced
1. Cordova's Value Proposition
What is Cordova?2m 21s
2. Creating the Web App
3. Installing and Using Cordova
4. Using Cordova with Platform Tools
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.