Previewing is a necessary component in any testing strategy—but it is absolutely required when developing web apps. In this video, Tom Duffy shows you how to install the NetBeans Chrome Connector, making previewing your work simple.
- [Instructor] Let's take a look at what we've done so far.…In order to do that, we're going to tell NetBeans…to run the file for us.…So, in the project window, right click index dot HTML…and choose Run file.…You'll see that NetBeans actually provides…a Chrome connector that allows NetBeans…to establish a debug pipe between itself, and Chrome.…But in order to get NetBeans to run the file…we actually have to install an add-in…for the Chrome web browser.…So I'm going to click on Go to Chrome web store.…And that's going to load the web store for me.…
It automatically loads a NetBeans connector…I'll just click Add to Chrome.…And then I get a helpful message from Chrome saying,…are you sure this is really what you want to do?…And I'll just click on Add extension.…Now once I've done that…you'll see that the Chrome connector has been added…to Chrome, it's there permanently.…I just now need to go back…and rerun the project in NetBeans.…So I'll click the Rerun project button.…And we can see…this is where our HTML has taken us.…
- Understanding Cordova's value proposition
- Installing the Cordova CLI
- Accessing mobile device capabilities, including geolocation and data storage
- Using Android Studio and Xcode in conjunction with Cordova
- Creating platform-specific stylings to match native interfaces
Skill Level Beginner
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developerswith Sani Yusuf5h 43m Advanced
1. Cordova's Value Proposition
What is Cordova?2m 21s
2. Creating the Web App
3. Installing and Using Cordova
4. Using Cordova with Platform Tools
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.