Join Tom Duffy for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Apache Cordova: Building Cross-Platform Mobile Apps.
- [Instructor] The best place to learn more about…Cordova development is at Cordova Documentation.…Start there when building your next Cordova app.…The Cordova documentation includes the full CLI reference…that will enhance your knowledge…of all the commands available.…I've created handouts summarizing the CLI commands…which you'll find in the exercise files.…Once you've built your Cordova app…you'll probably want to publish it.…We have courses available in the library…that detail the process for both iOS and Android.…
Of course, if you prefer written guides…head over to developer.apple.com…for the iOS app distribution guide.…For Android, navigate to…developer.android.com to find the user guide…for publishing your app.…Thanks for watching the course.…I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.…Now go create that great Cordova app.…
- Understanding Cordova's value proposition
- Installing the Cordova CLI
- Accessing mobile device capabilities, including geolocation and data storage
- Using Android Studio and Xcode in conjunction with Cordova
- Creating platform-specific stylings to match native interfaces
Skill Level Beginner
React Native: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich1h 59m Intermediate
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
Android Studio Essential Trainingwith David Gassner3h 41m Beginner
Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developerswith Sani Yusuf5h 43m Advanced
1. Cordova's Value Proposition
What is Cordova?2m 21s
2. Creating the Web App
3. Installing and Using Cordova
4. Using Cordova with Platform Tools
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.