Park It is the relatively simple, location-aware Cordova app that we'll build in this course. In this video Tom Duffy shows you Park It in action.
- [Instructor] Park It is a relatively simple example app…that we'll be creating throughout this course.…The idea is that it allows the user to store the location…of their parked car,…display it on a map,…retrieve the location of the car,…and provide directions to the car…from their current location.…The use case is simple.…You park your car.…You open the app and touch the Park button…that stores the location where you parked…and displays the location on the map.…I've already done that here.…Later, when you're ready to depart…you open the app again…and touch the Find button.…
- Understanding Cordova's value proposition
- Installing the Cordova CLI
- Accessing mobile device capabilities, including geolocation and data storage
- Using Android Studio and Xcode in conjunction with Cordova
- Creating platform-specific stylings to match native interfaces
Skill Level Beginner
React Native: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich1h 59m Intermediate
Android Studio Essential Trainingwith David Gassner3h 41m Beginner
1. Cordova's Value Proposition
What is Cordova?2m 21s
2. Creating the Web App
3. Installing and Using Cordova
4. Using Cordova with Platform Tools
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.