- [Instructor] Like nearly everything else in Cordova,…installing plugins is relatively simple.…All you'll need to know is the plugin identifier,…then just issue the plugin command using the identifier…and you'll be ready to use the plugin.…ParkIt uses three plugins, geolocation,…dialogues, and status bar.…The geolocation plugin provides location services.…This API is based on the W3CE geolocation API specification…and only executes on devices that don't already…provide an implementation.…
The dialogues plugin provides access to some native…dialogue UI elements, making your app…look more like a native app.…The status bar plugin provides some function…to customize the status bar in Android, iOS,…and Windows Phone implementations.…To install plugins you'll first need to navigate…to the root folder of your Cordova app.…In a terminal window use the CD command to do this.…Once you've navigated to the project folder,…you can issue the Cordova plugin command…followed by the plugin identifier.…
Optionally you can attach the dash, dash, save option…
- Understanding Cordova's value proposition
- Installing the Cordova CLI
- Accessing mobile device capabilities, including geolocation and data storage
- Using Android Studio and Xcode in conjunction with Cordova
- Creating platform-specific stylings to match native interfaces
Skill Level Beginner
React Native: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich1h 59m Intermediate
Android Studio Essential Trainingwith David Gassner3h 41m Beginner
Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developerswith Sani Yusuf5h 43m Advanced
1. Cordova's Value Proposition
What is Cordova?2m 21s
2. Creating the Web App
3. Installing and Using Cordova
4. Using Cordova with Platform Tools
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.