- [Instructor] Both the user actions…in Park It involve displaying locations on a map.…I've chosen to use Google Maps to display locations.…You can register a project in the…Google API console, activate the…Google Maps API and any related services…and generate a generic unrestricted…API key by logging into the Google…Developers API Console and navigating here.…Note, you must be signed in to Google…to get access to the API console.…Click on the Get A Key button,…and create a new project.…
Name the project Park It and then click…Create And Enable API.…Google will create the API key for you,…and then you'll copy the key to the clipboard…so that you can place it in…the proper location within your HTML file.…Your API key will become visible on the screen.…To copy the API key to the clipboard,…simply click on the Copy icon at the end of the key.…
You'll also need to click on the API…Console link to enable the geolocation services…and the direction services.…Click on the API Console link,…and then click on Library, and then expand…
- Understanding Cordova's value proposition
- Installing the Cordova CLI
- Accessing mobile device capabilities, including geolocation and data storage
- Using Android Studio and Xcode in conjunction with Cordova
- Creating platform-specific stylings to match native interfaces
Skill Level Beginner
React Native: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich1h 59m Intermediate
Android Studio Essential Trainingwith David Gassner3h 41m Beginner
1. Cordova's Value Proposition
What is Cordova?2m 21s
2. Creating the Web App
3. Installing and Using Cordova
4. Using Cordova with Platform Tools
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.