The directions renderer is responsible for drawing…the directions,…both on the map,…and as a turn by turn list in the directions div.…Next, create a variable for the directions service.…The directions service calculates the route…between endpoints.…Next, lat long objects are needed…for each of the endpoints of the route,…and the map object is initialized as you've done previously.…So we're going to need a variable…for the current lat long,…and we're going to get that…from the latitude and longitude instance variables.…
We'll also need a lat long object for the parked location,…so let's create a variable for that too.…Next, create a variable for the map,…and pass in a reference to the div…
- Understanding Cordova's value proposition
- Installing the Cordova CLI
- Accessing mobile device capabilities, including geolocation and data storage
- Using Android Studio and Xcode in conjunction with Cordova
- Creating platform-specific stylings to match native interfaces
Skill Level Beginner
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developerswith Sani Yusuf5h 43m Intermediate
1. Cordova's Value Proposition
What is Cordova?2m 21s
2. Creating the Web App
3. Installing and Using Cordova
4. Using Cordova with Platform Tools
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.