- [Narrator] As mentioned previously,…there are two very attractive scenarios…for Cordova Development.…The first scenario involves starting a…cross-platform app from scratch.…This is usually the starting point for the mobile developer.…The second involves converting an existing web app…to a cross-platform native app.…This is usually the starting point for the web developer.…For this course, I'm going to approach…creating the app from scenario one:…starting a cross-platform app from scratch.…Scenario one assumes the web app doesn't exist.…That will be the first step in the process.…
- Understanding Cordova's value proposition
- Installing the Cordova CLI
- Accessing mobile device capabilities, including geolocation and data storage
- Using Android Studio and Xcode in conjunction with Cordova
- Creating platform-specific stylings to match native interfaces
Skill Level Beginner
React Native: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich1h 59m Intermediate
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
Android Studio Essential Trainingwith David Gassner3h 41m Beginner
Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developerswith Sani Yusuf5h 43m Advanced
1. Cordova's Value Proposition
What is Cordova?2m 21s
2. Creating the Web App
3. Installing and Using Cordova
4. Using Cordova with Platform Tools
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.