Join Jesse Keating for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Ansible.
- Ansible is an ever-growing tool. I've covered some basic ways to manage applications and infrastructure, but with the vast array of modules the capabilities are limitless. If you're interested in learning how to write your own Ansible extensions, you'll need a firm understanding of coding in Python. The course Up and Running with Python provides a strong foundation for new programmers. If you'd like to learn more about Cloud and DevOps automation, check out the course Cloud Computing: The Cloud and DevOps. Until next time, keep the rubber side down.
- What is Ansible?
- Working with hosts and variables
- Controlling task and play behavior
- Coordinating complicated sets of actions
- Managing system configurations
- Reacting to configuration changes
- Repeating a task across a fleet
- Managing extensions in Ansible