Join Dermot O' Connor for an in-depth discussion in this video What to know before watching this course, part of Traditional 2D Animation in Harmony.
- [Voiceover] Though it would be ideal if you knew something about animation or to know Harmony, I don't think it's absolutely necessary that you do. If you'd never animated and never used this program, you might still find this course a useful way to begin to learn how to animate.
- Creating a hand-drawn cartoon
- Achieving soft, organic lines
- Drawing extremes and in-betweens
- Using a virtual light table
- Cleaning up lines and color
- Making timing charts